Re: Easiest way to extract score from an audio file

Le 22/12/2013 23:23, Edgar Aichinger a écrit :
Am Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013, 20:57:50 schrieb Phil Hézaine:
Le 22/12/2013 18:09, Edgar Aichinger a écrit :
[snip...]
Edgar

Apologies to hijack the thread but seeing your name i remembered of an
Allegro by Haendel you recorded with the guitar.

Title: Allegro 1
Album: Suiten und Sonaten
Genre: Early Music

Despite searches I never get what are the complete reference for this
piece. I think it's an arrangement from harpsichord work.
Do you mind to send me the complete reference if possible?
Phil.

It's from opus 1, nr. 4 - sonatas for alto recorder and basso continuo.

Ages ago I bought an edition with arrangement for recorder and guitar,
played it with several melody instrument partners (recorder, violin,
oboe, traverse flute, made recordings with the oboist and also played the
melody part myself on guitar on the recording you have heard, and later
adapted the basso continuo for both renaissance and baroque lute.

If you're interested I can scan the printed arrangement and send to you
off-list, and eventually I'll upload the lute continuos in tabulature to my
scribd page...

Edgar

Thanks very much for your kindness.
I've found a score on IMSLP: Recorder_Sonata_in_A_minor,_HWV_362
which fits my expertise. I'm a keyboardist.
I enjoy the Allegro and your recording.
All the best.
Phil.