Re: OT: No list mail coming thru! (gmail bounces)

On 22 December 2013 21:50, James Stone <jamesmstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I noticed I have not been getting any emails thru from the list since
October. I just checked my settings, and it seems that my preferences
were auto-changed by listserv to "no mail" due to excessive bouncing.

Not sure why my gmail address should be bouncing list emails. Any thoughts?

James

My gmail account regularly marks LAU as spam, but doesn't bounce it. I've now set up a rule to prevent it being marked as spam, but it still gives me a very annoying banner across the top of the emails saying that this email would have been put in the spam bin if I hadn't set up a rule to prevent it. There doesn't seem to be a way to set up a rule to prevent it from putting this banner on; no doubt they are afraid of infinitely recursive banners :-)

Fritz