[OT] Debian versions - Was: Re: ardour3 on debian stable

On 13/12/2013 09:53, Milan Lazecky wrote:
Hi,
thank you for information - I was hoping crunchbang was from unstable...
I have it on my netbook few days and working well.
But anyway, unstable debian should be well prepared system and if you
don't have "old iron" (as me) and want to do good stuff, using ardour3
etc, I would really recommend you to upgrade into unstable. Living on
the edge is the only way to see further, I would say.

IMHO Testing is also a good compromise. But I guess it also depends on personal taste.

Lorenzo.

Milan