Re: Another Aeolus pipe-organ recording

On 05/12/13 18:49, Kevin Utter wrote:
Hi All. For those of you who like classical music,  here's another piece recorded with Aeolus, MIDISH, and Nama. This is for Advent: "My Soul Exulteth The Lord" from the Schubler chorales by J S  Bach.

Nice work! I'm always a sucker for a bit of Bach. Very convincing organ sound, too. Aeolus has been on my list of things to try for more than a couple of years - I never seem to find the time to start playing with MIDI synths.

Cheers,
Jonathan