Re: Machine Landscape

Dear Julien,

Thanks for your kind words.
Well spotted on the 'breathing' at around 0:56 and on is _very_ similar to the one used in The world will note (it's the same Pd path), undoubtedly the two have quite a bit to share I guess in terms of atmosphere and imaginary.

The fact you say it was an experience for me is very flattering :) - in fact regarding the definition of 'music' or not, I have decided to address my acousmatic works as sonic experiences and - hopefully - craft them accordingly. Essentially I am interested in developing the intention/idea of 'music' to widen its breadth to a 'sonic experience' which tries to be at the same time 'entertaining' (although the term is somewhat misleading towards something light) and at the same time thought-provoking. As a consequence, yes, you wouldn't probably listen to this as background music (noise? auditory filler?).

Lorenzo.