Re: editor for audiofile header?

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:07 AM, Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/24/2013 12:29 PM, Chris Bungue wrote:
Thanks, I forgot  SND. It's a very long time ago I use it.

We have some problems with very strong digital distortions in some
audiofiles after import them to Cubase and reload the project.
The audiofiles are from ardour3 and I export them with the stem-export
function.
The wavefile is list with a tempo of 120,68 bpm in the in the pool from
cubase, but I have recorded it with 84 bpm.
I hop to find some more information in the header of the wavfile.

since when does a wav header contain tempo information?

lots of wav files contain metadata. its just another RIFF chunk.

irregardful, wrong tempo detection has nothing to do with distortion.

yeah.