Re: strange build problem

On Wed, 2013-10-23 at 20:19 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
> Now I can do the comparisons I've wanted to do for quite some time.

If you should compare sound quality, take care of the settings. IIRC I
experienced the sound of zynaddsubfx as cleaner, better than the sound
of yoshimi and I guess I missed that there are interpolation settings. I
might confuse it with another test I made, I don't know if the
interpolation settings have impact to the sound. But from memory, as far
as I remember, I compared both, zynadd's sound was better, but I made a
mistake and some settings differed, so the test I made was incorrect.

:D

However, if you should compare both or versions of one synth regarding
to sound quality, CPU usage or whatever else, please let us know your
results.

TIA,
Ralf