Zoom H6

I recently purchased a Zoom H6, and today tried it out for the first time on Linux. With a clean install of UbuntuStudio 13.10 (Just released this morning), I found that it is recognized as an audio interface in two-track mode, but in multitrack mode, Jack won't start, complaining that it can't acquire hw:H6 or hw:1 or hw:(1,0), I tried them all.
  Any word on an ALSA driver for multitrack mode?

...just as a reference point, the H6 was plug-n-play on a mac with pro-tools 10 in multitrack mode. The manual also claims Windows support, but with a manually-installed driver.

--
Rick Green

...I live in the hope that one day the fine line of distinction between
genius and insanity will be decided in my favor.