Re: [ANN] meters.lv2 v0.5.1

Hi,

Being paid by Microsoft to destroy Linux makes it possible to do some
fun things :) Now that meters.lv2 is officially out, we are giving
away a great book on using audio level meters properly:

"Audio Metering. Measurements, Standards, Practice" written by Eddy
Brixen. http://www.focalpress.com/books/details/9780240814674/

See the bottom of the http://bit.ly/1b7SCXv page for details how to participate.

Given the amount of people who wanted to have a go, I think I can
safely push the submission limit to the end of this week.

Alexandre