Re: 3.10-rt kernels unusable

Thank you Victor. Perhaps I'll build a 3.10-rt for Ubuntu Studio later, using my own config, to see if it does behave different, than it does for Arch Linux. I guess the default config by the AUR package is like my own configs usually are. I planned to use different configs with Arch, one e.g. without HR timer enabled, but since I experience those other issues, I won't do it for Arch and the 3.10-rt patches that are released until now. Regards, Ralf