Re: Video Tutorial on `synthclone`

Like I've said elsewhere, it's great to see Synthclone getting some well deserved attention! I have gone through the tutorial once and plan on doing so again soon.

Awesome work on the tutorial Glen, and awesome work on Synthclone Devin! Synthclone s very powerful, and very well crafted. Thanks for sharing it with everyone!