talenthack/mod-host/lilv problem

Hello everyone!
I've tried to load the talenthack LV2 plugin in mod-host and I get the following error: lilv_lib_open(): error: Failed to open library /usr/local/lib/lv2/talentedhack.lv2/talentedhack.so (/usr/local/lib/lv2/talentedhack.lv2/talentedhack.so: undefined symbol: fftwf_plan_dft_r2c_1d)
can't get lilv instance
resp -102
I can't really localise, where the problem is. The plugin itself is not even linked to one of the fftw libraries and ldd doesn't complain about anything related to that. Neither is any of liblilv, libsratom, libserd or libsord. Though liblilv does link to libdl. But if there was a place for that, I should imagine it would be in talenthack itself. The compilation of that did offer no problems though. I have libfftw3f and libfftw3l installed in /usr/local/lib and libfftw3 without any suffix in /usr/lib/ . what can the problem be?
  Warm regards
        Julien