LMMS made Trap and Drum & Bass

Hi everybody,

I've been having lots of fun with LMMS this evening, and have created two tunes.
The first one is of the Trap genre, while the second is a type of relaxed DnB.

I've uploaded the LMMS files to the "Sharing Platform", so anybody can download them, edit them and use them. They *don't* use any external samples, so a default LMMS install and the calf plugin pack installed is all that's needed!

Trap:
https://soundcloud.com/harryhaaren/trapped
http://lmms.sourceforge.net/lsp/lsp_dl.php?file=4146&name=trap.mmpz

DnB:
https://soundcloud.com/harryhaaren/drum-bass-melody
http://lmms.sourceforge.net/lsp/lsp_dl.php?file=4147&name=dnb.mmpz

I've over-compressed them both.. to place them solidly in the "electro" genre :)
Opinions & constructive criticism welcomed! -Harry

Direct downloads:
Trap: http://bit.ly/1dhSnvq
DnB: http://bit.ly/1cW3F9X