Re: Linux Audio podcast. episode003: commenting replies

Am 15.08.2013 23:49, schrieb Louigi Verona:
I'd rather be realistic than dystopian ;)

I haven't listen any of your pod-cast’s complete, but I guess I get the essence of it.
Let me answer from a developer point of view.

Just turn around your args, so, as a developer, if I want to know "who use my project", I've to add some bugs, or exclude some features, because users only contacting the developers if they wish something.

That is the realistic from the other side, and in the same way a useless contribution. ;-)

Linux (Audio) should be a community task, that requires contributions from "any member".
That means, if you take something, you have as well to give something.