Re: OT: From the archives, on the Hammond

Morning Ken!
Hm, I like those. I suspected something different from "Just the Tip", judging by the advertisement. :-) Still, a nice slow piece. Was that a real Hammond or already Beatrix. I know, you said no Linux, but you might have referred to the recording there. Scuffin' up the Walls, is a different matter entirely. It has an infectious groove. I love those funk influenced tracks. Not sure, if this can be counted as pure funk. The Hammond here is a fantastic addition. Interesting choice to have it mainly as the chord instrument and the guitar almost entirely for the higher register, taking care of the melody and other screaming and whining duties. This song gets me! Thanks for sharing those, may the be Linux related or not, they are good music!
  Warm regards
        Julien