Dan's first Dark City Radio show

Hi all!

I am presenting my first show on Dark City Radio tonight, Thursday 8th August at 10pm GMT. Although Dark City has been using Mumble for a while now, my show will be the first Mumble-only show, die-hard FLOSS advocate that I am! :)

The show is called MUMBLE RUMBLE and in the first show I will mainly be discussing Mumble and related tech. You're all invited to listen or even better log in to the DC Mumble server and take part in the show!

More details here:

http://www.darkcityradio.com/?pid=4

and here:

http://www.darkcityradio.com/?pid=1