two new tracks

They are actually not that new, It's some 95% finished stuff I found when I cleaned my ardour sessions folder and figured I might just finish and release it..

The first track is simply based around a drum improv track I did when I got my new drums last summer.. Second one is a slow, ambient, Gybe inspired piece that I don't even remember when I started, ancient stuff...

http://vortexofinfiniteirony.bandcamp.com/

I think I'll post later stuff under this new name instead of sharpattack, I want a name that at least used to give zero hits on google.. (It's alot easier to stalk yourself then, ie feed your ego)

I made the cover with mypaint, a really satisfying experience. Because usually I really suck at painting, I mean REEALLY suck.. but I'm very happy how the cover turned out. Didn't take all that long either, maby abit over an hour or so...