New piano Jazz: the Erfurt Sketches

Hello Everyone!
This has been lying around, completely hidden for over a year now. So I finally release the whole bunch, just as rough and edgey as they are.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/erfurt_sketches/
the Erfurt Sketches was mainly written/improvised in Erfurt and mostly about it. Thanks to my kind host and pianist zappa, who taught me my first ever jazz lesson. If you ever happen to come the Erfurt way, see, if he's got a concert. I hope you enjoy these small impressions and pictures. If you feel like feedback, that's appreciated. :-)
  Warm regards
         Julien