Re: Google TV device w/ AV out

On 07/01/2013 04:12 PM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
IIUC the potential issues with period sizes with non powers of two are at
the application level. JACK is agnostic about it.

Yes, guitarix for instance doesn't like period sizes that are not a power of two.

Anyway it's a little spooky that you get better performance with -p64 than
-p128 even in playback only mode.

Well I'm testing and haven't done any real stress-tests yet. Maybe it was a one-off. At least I get undistorted sound out of this device. Now if I could only figure out why JACK bails out every once so often. And why full-duplex doesn't work, well, it works but the audio coming out is distorted.

Jeremy