More new music: some synthpop and some progressive rock

Hello again!
This time it's only delayed new music. One I finished last winter. I waited for the lyrics, but they wouldn't really come. So you get What If in the instrumental version. Very Ace Of Base influenced. And: this is the first real MIDI sequenced piece. Thanks alexandre for your wonderful Midish and thanks once more to Joel for his superb Nama. It's still a little complicated to fit them together, but that is sure to change!
http://juliencoder.de/nama/what_if.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/what_if.mp3
the other, even longer delayed piece, is the title piece of the album "Music For A New World". My first attempt of magnum opus with Nama. Nowadays I'd mix it better and I might have concluded the lyrics and recorded the vocals. But I'm so out of it now. I hope you can still enjoy it. It's the link between all the other pieces, taking up small themes from them or lending its own themes to them. Yeah, I'm Flower Kings manic and they are good teachers. So don't blame them for me being a bad pupil. :-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.mp3
  And as ever you can find them all on the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
Once I get the last piece for "Music For A New World" mixed, I'll also add an extra page for the album, so the concept is more readily visible. :-)
  Your feedback, constructive criticism is as ever very welcome.
  Kindly yours
          Julien