Re: Google TV device w/ AV out

On 06/19/2013 06:26 AM, Perry Kivolowitz wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

Really, what are you doing with the sticks? I am working on a real time audio product and could sure use a colleague. This is a for profit effort.

I have about a dozen of the rk3188 based sticks and have supplied most of the Linux experts porting to that device with hardware. Five countries worth.

Thanks

Hi Perry,

I want to use them for doing real-time, low-latency audio. So use them as a virtual guitar amp with guitarix for example. Or as a synth or sampler. I got it all working on my Raspberry Pi and now I'd like to get it working on a RK3066 based device too. The company I work for has a RK3188 based device on order (MK809III) and I have to hack it. The necessary kernel source code has been available for about two weeks I think and only last week some people succeeded in getting Linux on it. As I think I could personally benefit from these developments, not only as a musician but also on a professional basis, I'm willing to invest some time into hacking these devices. So if you need an extra colleague, count me in!

Regards,

Jeremy