Re: New song: `indigo`

Hellowilliam!
It's been some time again, which is a pitty. but I'm awaiting your full album. If this is anything to go by, then I might enjoy a full length EP as well. Probably not on the daily list, but certainly in the list, amongst all that progressive rock. :-) Honestly: nice song, simplistic in its arrangement,in a way very straight forward, but I like those indecided harmonies. Not exactly minor, not exactly major. In combination with the current time, I'm waiting for Ulrich Land to announce the thursday night crime and thrillers on our public radio. He always played such tracks. Slightly dark, a little oneiric and out of this world. I hope the album contains even more breakbeats. The sounds as ever were good. Not as charismatic and singular as with "Something wrong with your feet", but that of course was a completely different workflow and original mindset. Still, I like it, that you never succomb to the contemporary equivalents of "salat hitting the field" bass drums and other sins of the time. Even the Lost in London remix, that we so criticised for its drums had bite. And you stick to it with this little tune. Is there a processed voice sample in it in the left channel? this is something, that attracted my ear and wouldn't let go. :-) OK, now I may actually have to listen to one of those thriller radioplays to satisfy my Pablow reflex. :-) Keep on the good work, as lofi as this and breakbeat as this or as hifi and four-to-the-floor as the "all I need" remix. Uphold the appearance of good bassdrums in all kinds of electronic styles!
  Warm regards and thanks for sharing
        Julien