Re: Nepalese Song - improving mix?

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM, Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If anyone else wants to do a mix on these, please feel free!
>
> Looking forward to hearing the Dub version - impressed you have worked
> with
> the Mad Professor!! I saw him play at Glastonbury one year on one of the
> smaller stages - Lots of "interesting" smelling smoke from the punters.
> Ground shaking bass.. Very good stuff! :)

He is one of the hardest working men in the Dub Circuit. Almost always
booked and travelling constantly. He's been doing a lot of work in Ghana
the past few years with his Back to Africa Tour. I've managed some gigs
with him and some other stuff too. He's always interested in hearing what
we get up to round here.

It's good to hear some Soulful Asian music for a change.

I can also feel an ambient psy trance version creeping up on me too. I'm
not sure where this one is gonna end up now ;-)

Nepalese Dub RockSteady Roots or Ambient Psy Trance Manoj Vocal Edit.

Maybe both...

Brilliant! Looking forward to it!!

By the way, I made a mistake on the name - It is Mayalu Mayalu.

James