Re: [petri-foo] Doesn't save and restore properly in NSM

On 05/01/2013 03:51 PM, James Morris wrote:

The best thing you can do is file a proper bug report:
https://github.com/jwm-art-net/Petri-Foo/issues/new

Please, do it properly, and stop posting to partially related mailing
lists about it.

A bug report detailing the problem will have a much higher chance of
getting attention than some vague recollection of some problem
posted to some partially-related mailing list which I then have to
trawl through the archives of to see if my recollection was right or
not.

I'll do it when I have enough time and also happen to feel like working
on it again. Sorry.

I did report it via mail a few times earlier. But ok, been there, done that: https://github.com/jwm-art-net/Petri-Foo/issues/16