Re: a collaboration with Gmac and DLP

Hello Dave!
this is a sturdy piece of music. I was a little puzzled at first by the overall mix. The drums sound almost 60-ish. Like a production of the beat-generation, while therest is so 70s, perhaps even a little 80s. It's a very clean production. There was not enough bluesy intensity in the music itself to put it on a level with Get onboard the Blues or John the Revelator, so it wasn't reallymy cup of tea. Still, I think, that I will go back to it ocasionally. but I've send it on to a friend of mine, who enjoys blues and blues rock and I think he will get his money's worth. :-) The only thing, which slightly disturbed me was the snare drum. At times it sounded very ringy and hollow, almost disappearing in the mix. But that is a very minor detail.
  Thanks for sharing this! As alway very much wroth to listen to actively.
  Warm regards
         Julien