Re: Setting up and using E-Mu 1212m (emu10k1) soundcard

Hello Len!
This really sounds like a beast. I can currently only test the analogue I/O really. I suppose I can try to find out, if the S/PDIF in works, because I connected it to the Delta's S/PDIF out to send the clock. Question: do I have to set anything special on the delta 1010 to make sure, that clock data is passed to S/PDIF out? As for those 16 ins and 16 outs mentioned, I thought they were purely part of the internal mixer BUS_2 system. there was something mentioned about SBlive cards with 5.1 surround taking up two channels. But you suppose, that to check all 8 ADAT ins, I first have to get my analogue to ADAT converter? It sounds strange, but possible.
  Thanks for a start.
  Warm regards
         Julien