Re: Hang Drum SFZ

Well, this got more attention than I thought it would.

I am a bit embarrassed, it only uses 2 levels of samples and only
covers just over two octaves.  I like the sound but it's no where
close to being a properly sampled instrument.

On 13 April 2013 22:02, Folderol <folderol@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Even more stupid question.
> Is there a way to convert sfz to sf2?

I use Linuxsampler without a GUI, just Lisalo to play both sf2 and sfz
files. I have this as a Petri-Foo sample bank as well which is what I
used originally to work out how to arrange and pitch-shift the
samples. I could put that up somewhere.

I don't really know what is involved in creating sf2 files. Maybe you
could use synthclone?

http://code.google.com/p/synthclone/