About loop, pc based performance

Hey everyone. I play violin, I have an electric-acoustic violin and an LPD 8 from Akai. I want to make a loop based performance using my laptop (PC). What kind of software ( loopers and DAW ) and hardware ( like foot pedals ) would you recommend for me ? And what kind of audio interface would you recommend for that ? The violin would go for some software reverb and delay and the pads and knobs would go for making beats and messing with audio levels and effects.

Thanks in advance !!