Re: Ardour3: monitoring

Le 13-04-2013 17:43, jonetsu@xxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

And so the trigger to install a low-latency kernel would be getting
too many xruns.  It sounds like a simple rule to observe.

And indeed. In one recording of a simple acoustic guitar track there was at least 29 xruns. They are so densely packed that their numbering is not that clear. Never had that many under Foedora 15/CCRMA where there was one once in a while. So I guess I'll try a jack setting of 128 or a bit more if if this does not do it, install the Linux Mint low-latency kernel. The machine is quad core with 16G of RAM.