Re: Glitch 2

I could not make Qtractor locate it, but I managed to start it within Carla. It does freeze Carla on exit from GUI, with XRUNs being generated.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

http://illformed.com/glitch/

Looks cool, but someone's understanding of the VST spec is wrong. Probably Ardour's.

This puppy calls audioMasterNeedIdle while being instantiated. Not cool. Will fix A3 ASAP.

fixed in git master branch. but i can't recommend this plugin as-is:

(a) it does GUI stuff when instantiated, even if the user doesn't plan to use the GUI (or maybe is on an embedded box and has no GUI)
(b) it crashes during shutdown
(c) the GUI knob controls do not respond normally to my attempts to move them (if they respond at all)

--p

Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/