Ardour3: hiding/showing groups

Hello all,

I've browsed the Ardour3 on-line manual 'Tracks and Bus groups' and although it mentions that operations can be made on hidden groups, it does not tell how to hide/show groups. At least not in there. Once a group of tracks is created, right-clicking on the group's 'tab' at the far left of the editor does not yield any option to hide it. I'd like to use that to cleanly make several sketches inside one session, each group of tracks being a sketch. How are groups hidden and then showed again ? - thanks.