Re: Kazam screencast [WAS: LightWorks for Linux Demo]

Il 22/03/2013 06:19, Chris Bannister ha scritto:
I've just tried to compile it on debian, but I'm getting a
>segmentation fault:
>https://answers.launchpad.net/kazam/+question/224807
Just as aside, please don't confuse Ubuntu and Debian, although Ubuntu
is based on Debian there are enough subtle differences between the two
to cause incompatibilities, e.g. mixing packages, assuming the
documentation applies equally to Debian as well as Ubuntu.

I know well the difference. But why not trying to compile it on Debian?

I guess that the developers of Kazam may be interested in having Debian users. I see that request for packaging has not made yet:
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested

--
Federico