Re: Hey everyone, a simple question.

Apparently there is a patch for linux 3.8 that gets it to work - at least at 44.1k courtesy of Clemens Ladisch. See:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/102869

James

On Mar 20, 2013 7:30 PM, "Gabriel" <gabrielsimao1234567890@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 20-03-2013 19:05, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
PS: What software and hardware do you use to make music?

Are you still using Linux software in addition to other software?

Answering Julien and Ralf, the only good piece of gear I managed to buy at my local town was a roland ua 55 box, that unfortunately doesn't work with Linux ( "yet" as is said somewhere I don't remember anymore ). And that's the only thing that keeps me from using Linux on my projects. I already thought about using Windows to record and Linux for everything else, but without my sound card I loose the monitors, being left with my laptop speakers.