Re: Hey everyone, a simple question.

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:32:26 +0100, Gabriel <gabrielsimao1234567890@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
I joined this list when I was a linux user, but since I did a gear upgrade I wasn't anymore able to use linux to do my music work. My question is, is it alright to ask for you guys opinions on my works even tough they were not 100% made in Linux ?

Not speaking for the list, especially because I seldom listen to music posted at LAU, but since we've a discussion about Linux going mass market, it perhaps is interesting to hear music not made with Linux.

Regards,
Ralf

--
Hehehe, Suse 11.2, GNOME 2, Nautilus 2.28.4 can mount USB block devices by click, but doesn't make a drive spin up and down, once it's sleeping, it stays asleep, so it's a new feature from GNOME that gvfs does kill drives.