Re: LightWorks for Linux Demo

Security from who?
My laptop sits on a table in my house. Unless a thief breaks in, I doubt there is
any danger.

Also, I am not against security. I am for making it easier to work with the system.
Having a clear option to turn auto login on or off has nothing to do with security per se.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Chris Bannister <cbannister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:12:21AM +0400, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Yet, when I ask - how do I make Xubuntu to autologin my user instead of
> asking for a password every time, you know what I am told?

Is security not a concern in your eyes?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X

Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/