Just a (bad) joke (Was Re: Ardour.org hacked...)

Quoting Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

peder's post was a joke.  i'm not sure why he decided to post what he did,

I visited ardour.org on the 21st or so, obviously seeing the old layout, and was gladly surprised when I saw the new look yesterday. Since I hadn't seen any post about the change, and failed to see the announcement in the "What's new" on the community site, I thought it was just put into effect and thought I'd make it "public".

I thought it would be really obvious to anyone visiting the page and seeing the new look that I was joking but I didn't think about the people who had already seen it (since I thought it was brand new).

Sorry about any confusion I may have caused.

- Peder