Re: Raspberry Pi and real-time, low-latency audio

On 02/16/2013 01:45 AM, Harry van Haaren wrote:
On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I've created a Wiki page with my findings of using real-time, low-latency
audio on the RPi: http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/raspberrypi

Brilliant stuff Jeremy! Will definitely be trying this out.

Thanks Harry!

Idea: Would it be worth it to create an ISO of Jeremy's linuxAudioPi?
It would lower the bar for RPi hackers into the world of Linux Audio
significantly I think..? :)

Don't know... For me creating an ISO goes against my personal stance on this kind of stuff. I'm happy to create some basic setup/install scripts but a complete ISO, I really don't know. Feels like releasing yet another distro/spinoff and there are already a gazillion of flavors. So I think I'll force my DIY attitude onto others on this one ;)

Jeremy