Re: (very) Basic help to get 1010LT card going (mudita24 ?)

Le 15-02-2013 19:03, Len Ovens a écrit :

Do you have the analog levels turned up (the ice1712 driver seems to
default to lowest level in pulseaudio)? Also remember that your ice1712
might be hw:1 and not hw:0 if you also have an internal audio IF. In
pavucontrol (assuming pulseaudio is the default audio server) you need to select you d1010 as the default output or turn the internal audio right off. So if pavucontrol shows audio going to the d1010, look at mudita in
the aualog tab and turn up at least DAC 1 and DAC 2 (ADC1 and 2 for
recording).

OK. first of all, pavucontrol was not installed (which is a Good Thing since I like lean Linux distros). So I installed it. In the attached screen shot, the blue bar is the output of vlc playing an audio track. I must say that I'm not familiar at all with pavucontrol, since I never used it before, in all those years I used audio in fedora (both playing audio files and recording with Ardour). I've tried a few things, but all controls in mudita24 shows '(off)'.