Re: Changed: Copyright laws and such

Each of us "owns" his own body.  By extension, we each "own" whatever we
produce out of thin air.  If you claim that you somehow have a right to
what I have produced, that would mean that you believe that you own me,
and I am reduced to a position of slavery.

I don't agree with this.

The problem is that you cannot produce anything out of thin air.
Saying "I created a story" is a metaphor. You took physical objects and modified them
according to laws of physics, for instance, took paper and put ink on it in certain patterns.

This is why I used the marble example several emails before. You always do stuff
with physical property.

Also, I do not have a right to what you produced - I never said that. I have the right to
my physical property, you have the right to yours. An idea is not property. It is as
simple as that.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/