Re: a question on Lenovo laptop

hmmm...interesting.

so that means there's a risk that this 'jack sensing' can be a trouble maker.
if I use any version of Linux that has any kinda issue with onboard soundcard so that I can't control 'jack sensing' stuff.
then when I plug in my headphone, the soundcard will act like there's nothing plugged in?
do you think this kind of worst scenario is possible?