Re: Some new Bach

Hello Dan!
Thanks. Glad you mentioned the portamento, because that brings me onto one of the brilliant features of the Oddysey, that I used extensively over all the time I was there. It's duophonic. It has two oscillators and if you only play one note, it sounds like your average monophonic synth. But if you play two notes, the oscillators are split. So brilliant, because with one other mono synth - and there was a choice :-) - I could play full chords, moving melodies from one instrument to another, wile doing so. Sorry for the hardware rambling, but it was the only time, I ever came across such a feature.
  Warm regards
          Julien