Re: [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

Funny you should mention that Fons as, appropriately enough for this ridiculous thread, we call those tight male trunks 'Spaedos' back in Blighty.

I'm in total disbelief at the amount of fuss Cedrics upset has caused here. There's really nothing to talk about here as people get upset about silly stuff all the time - there's no need for this extended group analysis so please stop it already! I'm certain I have never read or seen any genuine sexism on this list in as long as I've been subscribed.

I'm disappointed with myself for having bothered read most of this silly thread but had I not I wouldn't have become aware of the genre Polite Grind and have caught Louis' historic musical response. Politegrind deserves a proper album or 4, surely?

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:35 PM, Fons Adriaensen <fons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 02:26:34PM -0500, Bill Gribble wrote:

> But sexism is real, and we live in a world where sexuality
> is used as a tool and weapon against women.

And men. In the US (and UK), if you don't wear a patato bag
shaped culotte (aka boardshort, hiding 'the bulge') at the
beach or pool you're likely to be branded as a pederast.
Or as an 'agressive male' by some feminists. At the same
time, girls are expected to wear the legal minimum.

Ciao,

--
FA