Re: [LAD] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ? OP reply.

On 02/10/2013 06:36 PM, Folderol wrote:

I'm wondering if more attention could be drawn to the Linux Audio Conference,
although I don't really know what would be the best way to achieve this, or
even whether it might be seen as too geeky for most people.

Incidentally I'm hoping to go this year (not registered yet), and for several
years I've thought about submitting some of my music, but the process seems
rather convoluted for what is almost a 'throwaway' item in the conference.

Hey Will,

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it this year, but please do submit your music. A lot of music is played/performed at the conference, and I think it could use a little more diversity. And presentations about "this is how I made my music with Linux software" are always welcome.

Best,

dp