Re: ADAT tape transfer

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Peter P. <p8rpp@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I just occurs to me that the RME Multiface has an ADAT Sync input connector,
that most of us probably have never used.
The multiface manual mentions tells us about "ADAT Sync In for connection to
ADAT Sync of an ADAT recorder. Allows for sample-accurate
synchronization with ASIO 2.0." so this will give you a timecode from
the ADAT machine, at least into the windowze HDSPsettings application.

unless someone added it in the last several years, i don't believe the hdsp driver has support for passing the incoming timecode values to user space.