Re: questions re: systemd and audio in Arch

I installed my first Arch system about 9 months ago and was thrilled by the nimbleness of it. It was also a fine learning experience. Somehow I forgot to install a CD/DVD burning program at the time of install, so in order to do that I needed to update the whole system and that's when I hit the symlinks and probably a couple other issues (probably mid summer by this time). So over the past weekend I installed fresh system. It looked daunting on the surface, but it wasn't at all. Just take notes from the help file only on what you need to cut down on the clutter of information. I keep all my audio projects on separate internal drives so reinstalling that stuff is never an issue. Hope you guys continue to have success with it!