New music: Dark Dreams (a piece of incidental music)

Hello everyone!
To celebrate my latest toy (an Arturia MiniBrute, fully analogue synth) I recorded Dark Dreams. OK, I had the piece before and then just decided to complete it with my new toy. The final mix is perhaps not as clean as I might have preferred otherwise, but I wanted to hear a final result and send it off to a good friend of mine. :-) Still you might enjoy it.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/radioplayer/dark_dreams.ogg
  Or for the ogg-deficient:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/radioplayer/dark_dreams.mp3
  Or reachable from the Radioplayer mainpage:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/radioplayer/index.html
Instruments used: lots of MiniBrute and LinuxSampler for the drums. Thanks to the Calf team for yet another impressive effect, that has made my day: the MultiVoice Chorus. What a beast! Also thank you Tim for your new CPAS plugins, though I've only used the plate2x2 and the reintroduced old chorus (on the stringy/paddy sounds) for this piece. Others will follow and they will have need of more interesting plugins.
  Feedback as ever is welcome. :-)
  Darkly yours :-)
         Julien