Re: Fedora Jam

On 01/17/2013 05:42 PM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

On Fri, January 18, 2013 3:26 am, Brendan Jones wrote:
Hi all,

a quick announcement to alert all to the fact that the Fedora Jam audio
spin is now available. It is not documented and/or linked on the
"Official" spins page due to the same reasons that delayed the core
Fedora release as a whole [1].

However, you can grab a copy of the latest iso here [2]. IWe have tried
to deliver the latest versions of all projects out there, but of course
there are a number of release bumps over the Xmas period that we might
have missed. Feel free to raise a bugzilla and we'll get on top of it.

In the coming months my focus is still on promoting as many new LV2
projects as I can. I expect triceratops and minator to land soon. If
anyone knows of any other projects that we may have missed please let us
know. If developers want to expand their testing audience, please  let
me know and I'll make these projects available in rawhide.

The Fedora Musicians guide has also been published, always a work in
progress so we warmly welcome any comments/additions. [3]

Good to see PulseAudio and JACK integration is a priority for this project.

I have added the link to Software section in the LAU guide at
http://linux-audio.com

Thanks for the link. I must say its been a while since I've visited this site. It's looking very slick these days, although I think the text could be smaller - love your work in any case. Keep it up!