Re: [LAD] [ANN] Radium Compressor V0.0.1

Am 17.01.2013 12:11, schrieb Kjetil Matheussen:

Radium Compressor is the system compressor in Radium,
but distributed as a standalone jack application.

Radium Compressor uses the stereo compressor found in
effect.lib in the Faust distribution.
This compressor is written by Julius O. Smith III.

The GUI shows accurately the sound used for compression,
and how much the sound is being compressed.
I haven't seen this in any audio compressor GUI before,
but it's probably been done before.

Demonstration video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KphCxloBq2w

Tar-ball: http://archive.notam02.no/arkiv/src/?C=M;O=D

Source repository: https://github.com/kmatheussen/radium_compressor

I would love to see the video, unfortunately I get:

Dieses Video enthält Content von UMG. Dieser Partner hat das Video in deinem Land aus urheberrechtlichen Gründen gesperrt.

which means:

This video contains content from UMG. This partner has blocked the video in your country for copyright reasons.

  :-[