Re: About Digital I/O

Hi Gabriel!
As Ralf pointed out, I recently got an A/D converter. Now I use my S/PDIF input to capture another synthesizer with analogue outputs. the thing to note is: In your alsamixer - or whatever - change the clock settings to slave to the external clock, coming in through the S/PDIF intput. I got a Lindy A to D converter. I say this, because it was the only device I could find for less than 100 EUR (44 or 45 EUR at www.musicstore.de, probably in other big music stores elsewhere). I'm quite happy with it and I have used it in a multitrack recording setup.
  I think you will find more D/A converters in the cheaper range.
  I hope this helps.
  Warm regards
         Julien