Re: MIDI note input by rhythm?

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 06:45:49 +0100, david <gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I believe Rosegarden has an option to change the note timings etc to match a rhythm track? I think you record the rhythm track by pressing a key on your keyboard to indicate beat changes, then RG can adjust the tempo and such on the other track to match.
 Haven't tried it myself, though.

I don't know if Rosegarden has got such an option, maybe. Or does Rosegarden provide an option to press a note or notes on a MIDI keyboard + to e.g. push the space bar (as often as needed). The space bar then would cause the sequencer to play and record with each step, for a defined time, 1/4, 1/8 etc.?

Regards,
Ralf

--
FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE amd64